Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of Classes


Okay so I officially started my junior year...

Why am I already procrastinating? I need this year to be a great one. I want to be all in this year meaning I don't want to pass through my classes without actually learning. I want to be fully engaged in the classroom so I don't miss what God wants me to learn. This awesome opportunity to go to a University in beautiful sunny California...I can't miss out on anything just because I'm comfortable sitting back and watching instead of engaging.

So here it is my commitment to fight this laziness coined with a fancy name procrastination. Here's to my NIKE commitment to "just do it" instead of waiting to the last possible moment. I'm all in whether I like it or not.

 Lord give me the strength and the determination to be on time to classes. To most of all honor you with my time, money, and resources and to lean on you when I want to throw in the towel. Help me to have the "just do it" kind of attitude when it comes to getting those assignments done, so I can give glory to you with my time.
 
Amen and Amen.

Picture Source: Articlesweb.org

1 comment: